Ready to move from “I should” to “I want to” and “I will”?
I can help you get there.
Hi, I’m Ivana. A certified life and leadership coach.
As a reformed corporate-ladder climber myself, I understand burnout, feeling stuck, and not knowing where to go next. I help mid-career professionals who are feeling unfulfilled despite having checked many of the traditional boxes of success. Together, we move beyond the bounds of what you have been taught you should want and discover what it is you truly desire.
- I’m in the midst of a big personal or professional transition (e.g., changing careers, moving to a new place, going through a breakup, empty nesting…) and could use some support.
- I’m tired of the status quo and doing what everyone else expects of me.
- I’m ready to do the work and take the risk I’ve been dreaming of —but I’m nervous!
- I don’t know exactly what is missing, but I know that the life I’m living isn’t it.
- I’m sick of the little voice in my head telling me all the reasons that I can’t do what I want to do.
Working With Me Is a Partnership
This is a partnership. You’ll never hear me tell you what to do because when it comes to you and your life, you are the expert. My job is to affirm you and facilitate a process to tap into your full potential.
Together, we’ll work to:
- Identify your core values. For example, my values are freedom and connection, which I use to ground myself and my decisions as I create my path forward.
- Gain clarity on your why. I’m great at listening beyond what you’re saying; I will observe and encourage self-discovery in ways much deeper than surface level.
- Find ways to navigate change in a way that is true to your values.
Ultimately, we will make your vision an attainable reality and create sustainable transformation in your life. You’ll make adjustments, remove roadblocks, and lean on the skills, resources, and magnificence you already possess.
What She Said!
“If someone is stuck and wants to make progress, they need Ivana on their team.”
– H. Wiegner, Education
“I think a lot of people usually seek out these tools when they are in crises but it is equally or even more powerful to the work when things are working, because then you can consciously replicate or positively reinforce the habits that are serving you!”
– C. Bowen, Fashion
“Today I feel confident in the plans I have made for my work and my life. I also feel more in control of how I mentally approach challenges that arise.”
– A. Vaughan, Travel + Hospitality