- I’m in the midst of a big personal or professional transition (i.e. changing careers, moving to a new place, going through a breakup, empty nesting, etc.) and could use some support.
- I’m tired of the status quo and doing what’s expected of me.
- I’m ready to do the work and take that big risk I’ve always dreamed of—but I’m nervous!
- I feel like something is holding me back, but I’m not quite sure what.
- I’m sick of the little voice in my head telling me I’m not good enough or I can’t do what I want to do.
- I’m scared that my family won’t accept me for who I really am.
- I’m interested in coaching, but I don’t know what exactly I need from it.
Working With Me Is a Partnership
This is a partnership. You’ll never hear me tell you what to do, but I will facilitate you tapping in to your inherent magnificence and full potential. You are the expert on you. I’m here to affirm your dreams and help them come true.
Together, we’ll work to:
- Identify your core values. For example, my core values are integrity, self-realization, and connecting with others, which means I hold up everything I do against those tenets.
- Gain clarity on your goals. I’m great at listening beyond what you’re saying; I will observe and encourage self-discovery in ways much deeper than a surface level.
- Find ways to navigate change in a way that is true to your values.
Ultimately, we’ll make your ideal vision an attainable reality and create sustainable transformation in your life. You’ll make adjustments, remove roadblocks, and lean on the skills, resources, and creativity you already have.
What She Said!
“If someone is stuck and wants to make progress, they need Ivana on their team.”
– H. Wiegner, Education
“I think a lot of people usually seek out these tools when they are in crises but it is equally or even more powerful to the work when things are working, because then you can consciously replicate or positively reinforce the habits that are serving you!”
– C. Bowen, Fashion
“Today I feel confident in the plans I have made for my work and my life. I also feel more in control of how I mentally approach challenges that arise.”
– A. Vaughan, Travel + Hospitality
If you’ve never worked with a coach before or are unsure about what you need, I’d like to offer you a discovery call on me. I’d love to hear more about what’s going on in your life and how I can help.
Hit the button below to schedule a time for us to chat!